GiveLight is seeking an experienced part time (20 hours/month) Office Manager supporting Givelight operations, bookkeeping and maintaining office systems. The ideal candidate should be passionate about the mission and motivation behind GiveLight. Position is based out of Santa Clara, CA reporting to the CEO, Dian Alyan. To apply, please send your resumes with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage telephone and mail communications with a professional image.
- Review annual trends, schedule expenses, and analyze variance.
- Prepare book entries into Quickbooks weekly.
- Assist with year-end reporting requirements relating to tax returns preparation.
- Develop efficiency with office operating rhythms and preparing adhoc reports.
- Plan and execute as a project and program manager for Givelight events.
- Analyze financial strength, preparing reports and annual budget including recommendations to prosper Givelight.
- Actively seek opportunities to increase Givelight’s visibility through conferences and speaking engagements.
- Assist database team with maintaining donor database
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organization skills
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office (reporting).
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Quickbooks experience is a requirement
You'll gain experience working for a unique non-profit organization. And you'll also make some great friends along the way, all committed to a very noble cause.
Please contact Lamis Diwan at email@example.com with resume and cover letter.