Ramadan is usually such a festive time for Muslims around the world. Communities gather to break fasts together, neighbors share food, families invite loved ones over for gatherings, new clothes are bought and worn and gifts are given generously. This year, the world is hurting and feeling isolated. Despite the tribulation we currently face, GiveLight Foundation is still hoping to bring some of the festive spirit of Ramadan into our GiveLight homes.
- $15 USD Eid Clothes or Shoes: We all love the feeling of going to pray in our new Eid clothes. We create this magical feeling for our children every Eid with your support. Be a sponsor for this happiness. Update: Alhumdullilah, a generous donor already donated enough to fund Eid clothes for every one of our children in every one of our homes! May Allah reward them immensely!
- $80 USD Iftar at a GiveLight Home: For $80 you can help us provide a nutritious iftar in one of our homes. The children get to choose what they want to eat and they will pray for you and yours by name. You can include a specific dua request on the memo once you make a donation.
- $150 USD Sponsor a Child for 3 Months: Apply your zakat or sadaqah towards sponsoring an orphan for 3 months. This includes food, school tuition and new clothes.
- $300 USD Sponsor a Child for 6 Months: Apply your zakat or sadaqah towards sponsoring an orphan for 6 months. This includes food, school tuition and new clothes.
- $600 USD Sponsor a Child for 1 Year: Apply your zakat or sadaqah towards sponsoring an orphan for 1 year. This includes food, school tuition and new clothes.
Please note: Paypal charges a 3% fee. Please consider adding that amount to your donation.
After submitting your information for our records, you will be directed to the PayPal website to complete your donation. You do not need to sign up for a PayPal account to make a donation.
Privacy: We respect your privacy. If you wish to speak with someone about your donation or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know your employer may match your donations to GiveLight Foundation? Find out how you can double the impact of your contribution.